Fundraising in Education (for cultural education)
Developed for Mocca Amsterdam.
- teachers and management for primary and secondary schools.
- art teachers.
- cultural sector (education) staff.
- workshop or short course.
Professionalisation of artists
Developed for the BIK (Professional Artist in the Classroom), Cultuur+Ondernemen, Driving Dutch Design and the Mocca Academy.
- Art students (Breitner Academy, Amsterdam Conservatory)
- Artists (various: designers, photographers, visual artists)
- master classes
- project design.
Developed for BIK, Cultuur+Ondernemen, HART Haarlem, Conservatorium van Amsterdam, Fontys Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Master Arts Education.
- art education students.
- art education professionals.
- teachers of primary and secondary schools.
- project management.
- situational leadership.
- conversation techniques: acquisition, cooperation, negotiating, dealing with conflicts.
- change management.
- creating a platform.
Developed for the international training course Europe in Perspective.
- Teachers of primary and secondary schools, and higher vocational education.
- Artists and art education professionals.
Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®).
IDI is an assessment of intercultural competence used to build intercultural competence to achieve individual and organisational diversity and inclusion goals.
- Individual- or group assessment prior to or as part of a training or coaching programme.
Creativity in education
Developed for Mocca Amsterdam, DOK I Cultuurhelden.
- Group teachers (primary and secondary schools, and so on).
- Specialised teachers (primary and secondary schools).
- Education staff in the cultural sector.
- process-based didactics.
- working with cultural competences.
- working with the creative process in the classroom.
- reflection (conversations) with pupils.
- artists coaching teachers and vice versa.
Furthermore, I work as a teacher and lecturer for:
- ICC, (internal culture coordinator) course (primary and secondary schools).
- Post-hbo course 'Cultuurbegeleider' (po and so).
- CuCo, cultural coordinator course (secondary schools).
- Conservatorium van Amsterdam, Master Musical Leadership and Master Elective Music for an Inclusive Society.
- Fontys University for the Arts, Master Arts Education.
- Dance: e.g. for the TurnClub Amsterdam and the Kisumu Museum theatre and dance group in Kenya.